TikTok is a newer version of Musically application, which Chinese Company ByteDance took over. It’s is a short-form video streaming and sharing app, which is widely popular social media in the United States. Unlike Musically users of the app, make entertaining, lip-syncing, and funny acting skit in the shorter form of a video and share it through their account.
How TikTok Works?
Using a TikTok application is much different than other social media apps. We briefly discuss the working method and navigation in the app:
- Just like account creation on any social media, signing in the app is straight forward and easy. It also facilitates its users to create an account using their contact number.
- After signing in, on the welcome screen, there are two main feeds on the interface screen. One screen shows your current activity, uploaded, and shared TikTok videos. You can view the other feed by swiping left, which displays popular trends and other videos.
- Record your 15-second video by tapping on the plus sign at the bottom, which will open your mobile camera, and you record your video by clicking on the Red Camera Button.
- For recording your video, you can add any song lip-sync or dance with the song flow. You can also add any comedy skit, or famous drama movies dialogue to act or lip-sync on that.
- Just like Snapchat, the app has different filter effects and also AR options. Which you can add and sync in your recording, save it and upload the final product.
- Try working and exploring different options that the app has to offer, once you familiarize with all you can also make duet videos with other users or followers.
Popular Challenges on TikTok
Challenges on the TikTok are trended and mostly initiated from popular and iconic with a different difficult skit to perform on. The users try getting likes and followers on their profile by following these challenges. These challenges are shared with Hashtag “#” followed by challenge title. Following are TOP 5 of all time popular challenges.
- #Flip_Bottle Challenge.
- #Celeberity_Look_Alike Challenge.
- #Transformation Challenges
- #Level_Up Challenge
- #Wipe_It_Down Challenge.
FAQs on Application
It’s a popular short video sharing app.
Yes! The app provides a chance for the companies to reach out to a new audience.
Well, every social media have it is own risk, but we advise you to use in limits and review your privacy and content sharing data.
To Conclude on Guide to TikTok
In this article, we discuss “Guide to TikTok,” with popular challenges. If you want to learn more about the app, we cover up many other popular topics in our articles.