TikTok Guide: What Is TikTok? (Explained)August 28, 2020
How to Get More Views on Instagram StoriesMarch 27, 2023
YouTube is a platform for sharing your video content. Creating and sharing a video on YouTube is done through a channel, which is called a YouTube channel. Starting your own channel is not difficult. Users of YouTube are making easy money by creating their channels. Also, there is a good platform for the business providing services to clients through their quality video content on the channel. Here’s how you create a channel on the platform and have a channel for your own business.
Steps to Upload Video on YouTube Channel
Before uploading a video on YouTube, make sure the video’s quality frame-rate is High-Quality (HQ), and the video should be in a format that YouTube supports.
- Login into YouTube; if you don’t have an account on YouTube, make an account through a simple signup procedure.
- When you log in to your account, click on the avatar in the upper right corner; a drop-down will appear. Click on “Your Channel”
- The “HOME” page of your account will open, which will be empty for the starter.
- Click on the “Upload Video” button. This will open an online YouTube studio page with the dialogue box to select the desired file you want to upload.
- Click on Select Files to choose the video you want to upload to your
NOTE: YouTube Studio is a new video content creator provided by YouTube. Artists can create original videos and customize their videos online.
- Customize your video through YouTube Studio if you want some brushing to do, add the optimal video title and description in the desired text box.
- After all that, your video is ready to share!
TIP: Always add SEO-friendly descriptions and video titles related to your video content. It helps search engines to display your content on related searches.
How to Earn Money on YouTube
To earn online, especially through your channel, keep reading the following steps:
- After creating a channel, add enough quality content to your channel. So that traffic on your account strengthens.
- Healthy traffic on your channel includes total subscribers and overall watch hours on your video content. The minimum requirement by YouTube is 1,000 subscribers with 4000 watch hours in the past year.
- Create an official AdSense account, which will be used for monetizing your channel.
- Each Monetization channel has its eligibility criteria, like; Ad revenue, YouTube premium revenue, Channel membership, Merchandise shelf, etc.
NOTE: For higher standards in monetizing, you should follow YouTube policies and community guidelines. Keep in mind the copyright laws.
FAQs on YouTube Channel
What is a YouTube Channel?
A YouTube channel is a place to showcase your video content on the web publicly.
Is creating a YouTube Channel free?
Yes! Just verified the signup required to create a channel.
Does YouTube support live streaming?
Yes! YouTube is a video-sharing platform with huge viewership and also supports live streaming through your account channel.
To Conclude, on YouTube
In this article, we starch the details on How to create a YouTube channel and Monetization on YouTube. Now, you are ready for your YouTube journey! Just follow the steps in this article and upload videos and start to get subscriptions on YouTube. If you want to learn more about the app, we cover up many other popular topics in our articles.